ElisonAttorneys.com is a fictitious law firm.
Here's how to use this:
Use any email @elisonattorneys.com, such as:
...or make up your own
- Is your flooring contractor ignoring your emails about a deficiency that needs fixed? In your next email to them, CC: firstname.lastname@example.org ― see if that gets their attention!
- Is your roommate always late with their share of the rent? Email email@example.com for advice, and CC your roommate.
What happens to the email you send to @elisonattorneys.com?
- You MAY receive an auto-reply that looks something like this:
- NOTE: For reasons I haven't discovered, the auto-reply works inconsistently.
- I (the creator of this site) will have access to see emails you send. To be honest, I doubt I'll bother to check it often. If you actually need to reach me, see below:
Contact the creator of this website:
- Email danny (at) dannyblast (dot) com